Friday, April 14, 2006

The photo

It looks like I'm swinging a 10lb hammer. Well, yes, I am swinging a 10lb. hammer.

But what I'm really doing is expressing my opinion. I'm expressing my opinion by driving a 1" diameter G.I. pipe x 24" long into the ground. When it's flush I drive a plastic plug with my license number in it. Then I drive a big nail with a brass washer stamped with my name and license number. This expresses my opinion of the location of the client's property corner.

This is not an opinion in the sense of I prefer chocolate over vanilla. Given my anaylysis of the evidence found in the form of Record data, physical objects and measurements I have found the facts to be this is where the corner of the property is. I also have to do all this in light of the pertinent law and professional standard of practice.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Claire said...

comment my pics!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anthony Roark said...

That is interesting, but what photo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home